You don't have to be a pro photographer or super experienced.
This is not about the gear! It's about what you DO with it.
It's about learning to recognize - beyond a shadow of a doubt - the right moment to press the shutter.
It's about tapping into the voice inside; your muse.
That "spark of divine fire" that will sing itself into everything you create;
your photography, art, business and life.
It's about letting the place itself weave its magic on you; helping you create results that surprise even you.
Yeah. We go there.
Know my other fave Ansel Adams quote?
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!"
In the end: you’ll have a set of photographs that tells YOUR story, using your unique, artistic voice.
knowing exactly how to hone in on the money shot
will make your inner muses give themselves a high-five.
You'll thrive in a safe place to try out new ideas, as you experience the sights, sounds and smells of local life, camera in-hand. This is a quieter pace and rhythm; each day making it ever-easier to hear the whispers of your inner Muse - and your “Artist’s Voice” effortlessly
emerges through your images.
We turn your creative vision loose amidst the multitude of inspirations
you'll discover in the South of France!
FINDING YOUR VOICE IS A GAME-CHANGER. SO IS THIS PLACE.
WHEN I FIRST BROUGHT MY VOICE HERE, SOMETHING AMAZING HAPPENED.
MY WORK CHANGED, MY BEING CHANGED, MY BELIEFS ABOUT WHAT IS POSSIBLE CHANGED.
I WANT TO OFFER YOU THE OPPORTUNITY FOR THE SAME.
If you’re interested, you’ll need to CONTACT ME ASAP
This retreat is kept purposely small. It will fill up!
- Lodging in a private villa in the gorgeous French Riviera; 5 single and 2 twin share rooms.
(first come, first choice!)
- Photography instruction in a small group setting, exploring local French culture and learning to tell the story of your experience through the lens, with emotion and in YOUR unique artistic voice.
- Discussion & daily photo walks with time for feedback, photo critiques, rest, relaxation and to visit, ask questions and photograph.
- Time for shopping and exploring.
- You'll also experience foods in local towns and villages, for a wonderful culinary experience of regional fare. Delicious food, yummy wines!
The Artists Voice Package Includes:
5 Nights Accommodation
One French Cuisine dining experience as a group at a local restaurant
Villa kitchen stocked with French fare breakfasts, fresh fruit and bread for snacking
Small intimate group, 1:1 time with Karen Hutton,
Daily photo walks in a new town each day with feedback, photo critiques, and guidance from Karen.
Time for shopping, exploring, rest & relaxation.
This retreat WILL fill up, so reserve your spot now!
"I feel like I'm coming back a different photographer... A serious introspective look into the soul,
and how you bring that out in your photography.." -- Mike Roberts