This retreat is right for you if…
You don't have to be a pro photographer or super experienced.
This is not about the gear! It's about what you DO with it.
It's about learning to recognize - beyond a shadow of a doubt -
the right moment to press the shutter.
knowing exactly how to hone in on the money shot.
In the end: you’ll walk away with set of photographs that will speak of your experience,
in your unique, artistic voice.
Finding your voice is a game-changer. So is this place.
When I first came here, something amazing happened.
My photography changed. My being changed.
Even my beliefs about what is possible changed.
I WANT TO OFFER YOU THE OPPORTUNITY FOR THE SAME.
Interested? CONTACT ME!
This retreat is kept purposely small, so don't wait!
- Lodging in a private villa in the gorgeous French Riviera; 5 single and 2 twin share rooms.
(first come, first choice!)
- Photography instruction in a small group setting with Karen Hutton, exploring local French culture and learning to tell the story of your experience through the lens, with emotion and in YOUR unique artistic voice.
- Discussion & daily photo walks with time for feedback, photo critiques, rest, relaxation and to visit, ask questions and photograph.
- Time for shopping and exploring.
- You'll also experience foods in local towns and villages, for a wonderful culinary experience of regional fare. Delicious food, yummy wines!
The Artists Voice Package Includes:
5 Nights Accommodation
One French Cuisine dining experience as a group at a local restaurant
Villa kitchen stocked with French fare breakfasts, fresh fruit and bread for snacking
Small intimate group, 1:1 time with Karen Hutton,
Daily photo walks in a new town each day with feedback, photo critiques,
and guidance from Karen.
Time for shopping, exploring, rest & relaxation.
Reserve your spot now!
You in? Got questions?
I speak to every participant personally prior to signing up!